We empower women to travel the world using a live network of other amazing women who have been there. By becoming a member of Wanderful, you can plug into an international sisterhood of women who support one another — before, during, and after our travels.
We do this through an active online community, events in 25 cities around the world, a global homesharing network, and more.
A Thriving Community at Your Fingertips
With a membership around the world, our online community allows you to build relationships no matter if you’re in a hammock in Nicaragua or an ashram in India (provided they let you use the Internet, of course!)
Real face-to-face connections
But we’re not just about chatting online. Being part of the Wanderful community involves creating real, face-to-face connections with other women around the world.
Resources to support your journeys
From “Women Traveling Solo” workshops given in cities worldwide, to monthly member webinars and workshops, we are constantly building more tools to help you travel safely and confidently — wherever your destination is next.
To connect women travelers together by empowering them with the tools they need to go abroad and facilitating a trusted network that can help guide them in their journeys.
We are 15,000 engaged, curious women who use travel as the gateway for better global understanding. We believe that we can leverage our collective knowledge to help one another travel the world safely and confidently. Our biggest asset is each other.
Our vision is to create a dynamic, powerful, and international sisterhood of women who are there for each other no matter where we are in the world
- Encourage women to travel safely and confidently
- Connect international women travelers together
- Increase visibility of women who travel solo
- Encourage diversity in travel and highlight how our varying identities intersect as we move through the world
- Connect women with valuable products, services, and online discourse that can help them in their global adventures
- Support women who build careers in travel and increase the pipeline of female travel entrepreneurs and digital influencers
- Challenge traditional definitions of travel and encourage curiosity, openness, and global citizenship