This is it — the full schedule for WITS ’16! Including (but not limited to) information about:
One-On-One Mentor Sessions with speakers and presenters!
Offsite local tours and activities!
Happy hours and parties!
Networking and mingling opportunities!
All sorts of other goodies!
Plus, keep checking back in the coming days and weeks — we’ll be updating and adding more!
Welcome to Sched, your official digital schedule and mobile app for WITS ’16!
With Sched, you can:
• Create and manage your personal WITS ’16 schedule.
• Meet other attendees and view their social media profiles.
• Learn about and sign up for one-on-one mentor sessions with our speakers and presenters.
• See and register for all our on- and offsite pre- and post-WITS activities.
• Get all the info you need about our sponsors, partners, and exhibitors.
• Find out where the heck all our sessions and other activities are taking place.
• And more!
Everyone who has a ticket for WITS will receive an email inviting them to set up an account (if you didn’t receive it, check your spam folder). Use that link to make an account and view the entire WITS schedule including all speakers, sponsors, attendees, and a map of the summit space.
You can also create your own personalized schedule and sync that (or the full schedule) with your Google Calendar or iCal. Many of our attendees in past years have fond memories of waking up to a custom schedule from Sched in their inbox, telling them what they were planning to do at WITS that day.
Sched will be our main schedule listing for WITS ’16 (which means you will not get a physical printed schedule at the event).
There’s no download necessary and you can access it from any device as long as it’s connected to the internet! You can also print out the full schedule, or your personalized schedule, before the conference.
Already registered and having trouble logging on to Sched? Email Ariel at ariel [at] sheswanderful [dot] com.