August 26 – September 4, 2017
$2500 for Wanderful global members
Non-members must purchase membership to join the trip
Sign-up deadline: April 23, 2017
What to Know
How do I sign up?
Click the “book now” button above to be taken to the membership portal where you can secure your spot on the trip. If you’re not a member, click here to sign up for global membership first.
What’s included in the trip cost?
The price of this African adventure includes the following:
• Pre and post-trip training provided by our partners, Unearth the World, that will prepare you for international volunteering. Information about vaccinations needed, assistance with visa applications, and an in-depth packing list.
• Double or triple occupancy accommodations at hotels in Livingstone and Kasane, and double-occupancy luxury tents or chalets in Mwandi.
• 3 meals a day, each day of the trip.
• Airport pick-up and drop off.
• All transportation within Zambia and Botswana.
• River safari and all-day game drive in Botswana.
• Entrance to Victoria Falls.
What should I pack?
Unearth the World will provide a detailed recommended packing list for all travelers. Think: less is more!
Is there wifi?
Unfortunately…don’t count on it. The group will likely have access to wifi in Livingstone and Kasane, though there is no guarantee! We could all use a little digital detox though, right?
Where do I fly in and how do I get to the hotel?
All travelers should fly into Livingstone, Zambia (LVI) and plan to arrive on August 26, 2017. Secure pick up from the airport will be arranged to take each traveler to the hotel in Livingstone.
Can you cater to dietary restrictions?
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to manage any dietary restrictions but we will certainly do our best! Please alert us to any allergies or restrictions that you might have! For the most part, you will be able to choose your own food for most meals. If you have restrictions, you will be responsible for managing them during the trip.
What if I don’t want to do a certain activity?
We’re a group, and for the most part we will be sticking together! If there is an activity that you are not interested in participating, please let us know. It may, or may not, be an option for you to skip. Either way, there will be no refunds for scheduled activities.
Will I have free time during the trip?
Yes! There will be downtime each day, and opportunities for a little exploring on your own.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Registration fees and deposits are non-refundable. You will be required to sign our Zambia 2017 Liability Release to participate in the trip. Forms will be sent to you following your registration.
Note: Wanderful must have 10 trip participants for the trip to happen. If we don’t meet our minimum, we will refund your ticket.