DATE LAST MODIFIED: March 1, 2017
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect at the Website or through the Application
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Website and/or Application
- Who We Are.Company operates a website currently located at www.sheswanderful.com and the Application, through which (i) photographs, videos, descriptions, drawings, content, audio materials, text, messages, projects, profiles and other types of information are made available to travelers and other visitors to the Website and/or users of the Application (“Users”), and (ii) Website visitors and Application Users can communicate with one another and generally learn about travel and related opportunities.
- Information We Collect.There are several areas on the Website and/or within the Application where you may be asked to enter both personal and non-personal information, including without limitation in connection with registering with the Website or purchasing a membership. In addition, when you use the Website and/or the Application Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including your IP address and location. We treat this data as non-personal information for purposes of providing the Services, except where we are required to treat it as personal information under applicable law. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except for the Permitted Uses. In addition, and not in limitation of the foregoing, information you enter at the Website and/or which passes through the Application may be shared with third party service providers and/or advertisers with which Company has entered into a business relationship in order to provide the Services. In addition, Company may sell or disclose information gathered on the Website or within the Application to third parties on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
(a) Information we receive from you. To use certain of Company’s Services, you’ll need to provide certain personal information which may include, without limitation, your name, address, birthday, travel background, phone number, credit card information, Facebook, Twitter and/or other social network user names, e-mail address, information regarding your cell phone or mobile device and other information.
(b) Technical information we collect. In order for Company to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on the Website and within the Application, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Website, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer and we also may use similar technologies such as web beacons, pixels and tags (collectively referred to herein as “cookies”). These cookies store a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address or phone number as you browse the site. When you submit a question, we store your cookie identification in our system. This cookie allows our site to recognize you when you return. You may modify and control how and when cookies are set through your browser settings. We also may allow our affiliates and third-party business partners to use their cookies and other tracking technologies on the Website and/or the Application. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to control or reject cookies in the “Help” section of the browser’s tool bar. If you disable cookies, however, you may lose some of the features and functionality of using our Website, Application and Services, as cookies are necessary to track and enhance your use and access. Company may also utilize Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our Website and/or the Application is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to the Website, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on Company servers and do not store or place anything on the user’s computer. In addition, Company may make user information available in connection with various third party analytics and/or similar tools such as, by way of example, Google Analytics.
If you come to the Company Website from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to the Website. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, marketing and banner advertisement campaigns.
(c) Other Information we get from your use of the Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use the Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location and/or zip code, some of which may be made available through third party licensors.
(d) Information from surveys. You may have the option of completing an online survey at the Website or within the Application from time to time. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us in connection with any such survey.
(e) Information from the “Contact Us” section of the Website or Application. You may contact Company through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us.
(f) Information collected by other sections of the Website or Application. Company may, from time to time, make various resources available to you at the Website or within the Application. At times we may collect personal information in connection with providing such services. In addition, information and/or data you post to the Website or within the Application will be made available publicly, including to other users of the Website and/or Application. You are responsible for any information you post on the Website and/or the Application.
- How your information is used.We use the information you provide to provide the applicable Services to you, either directly or through third party service providers, to provide you with more customized services (i.e., to personalize your experience and to help us to better respond to your individual needs), to improve the Website and the Application (noting that we continually strive to improve the Website and the Application based on the information and feedback that we receive from our Users), and this information also may be viewable by others (for example, in your personal profile). Company may also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes (such as to send to you marketing, advertising, promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about us, our services, or general promotion of partner campaigns and services); however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information. Some of our Services may be offered in conjunction with other Users (such as event organizers), partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us to provide these Services to you, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these Services. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular Service.
Credit card information may be collected when you register to become a member and/or if you use certain of our Services that require payment of a fee, yet we do not retain your credit card information on our servers. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Payment processing services are provided by third-party payment services, and a management company external to Company may provide support for these financial activities. We may share your personal information with these partners, subject to contractual confidentiality requirements intended to protect your information, to facilitate these financial transaction.
In addition, Company may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with Company’s rights or property, other Website or Application users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- Altering Information You Submit.
(a) Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases for certain periods of time, and perhaps indefinitely.
(b) Altering Information. Company may alter, modify or delete any information you submit to the Website or through the Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
(c) Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Company may send you emails to alert you to various opportunities or offers available at the Website or within the Application. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to Successfully Encoded to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Company uses extensive and sophisticated, secure, industry-standard technology to protect your data and transmissions between you and Company. Although Company has taken these reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed only in accordance with your instructions, Company cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted. It is your responsibility to protect the security and integrity of your account details, including your username and password. Please note that emails, instant messaging and similar means of communication with other Users may not be encrypted, so you should not communicate any confidential information through these means (and should not have any expectation of privacy if you do).
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Website or the Application may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
The Company does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.