Photographs and video are one of the most important aspects in today’s media world. Good photographs and video TELL a story.
With over 3 billion views of video on YouTube every day and its growing integration into online search, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and startups must use video as part of their marketing strategy. It connects them with their viewers and engages the reader. In this session you will learn how to create compelling and technically-sound videos, no matter what kind of camera you are using. An Emmy award-winning producer, Lisa will give attendees real, straightforward knowledge, tips, tricks, and info on video broken down into the following categories:
Without being getting too technical or overwhelming, you’ll will leave with practical advice you can put into action immediately in your photography and video endeavors.
What You’ll Learn:
- Photo best practices and tips
- Camera Basics
- Rule of Thirds
- Adding people/storytelling
- Food photography
- How to simply pick up a camera and shoot
- How ‘what gear’ you use isn’t as important as learning the right techniques
- How to figure out what story you are trying to tell…even if just shooting something ‘quick’ and ‘easy’
- How to easily get the shots you need to make your editing process less daunting
- Shooting fundamentals
- Editing fundamentals