Ready to welcome WITS like a rockstar?
That’s how you’ll feel at our opening party! Registration is now open for our first official party of the Women in Travel Summit, taking place at WeWork South Station in gracious thanks to WeWork and General Assembly.
When: Friday, March 27th, 7-10pm
You MUST register below to attend (registration is free and just $20 for any non-WITS guests, who are welcome to join!). Please make sure to bring a photo ID with you so that you can get into the space.
Other highlights include:
- The WITS walk of fame where you can get your picture taken as you arrive on site
- Wine from three amazing wineries provided by Finger Lakes Wine Country
- Appetizers from some of Boston’s best area restaurants, including El Pelon Taqueria, Joe’s American Bar & Grill and TRADE
- A gift card giveaway from our friends at boloco
- Great music and networking as we kick off an amazing weekend
Are you a bar, cafe or restaurant that wants to contribute to the party? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to do it.
WeWork South Station is a 10-15 minute walk from the Revere (straight down Stuart Street which turns into Kneeland, Left on Atlantic Ave.) For those joining via the T, take note: when you get out of South Station, you should walk on Atlantic Ave AWAY from the big mural. The building has the number 745 on it in big red lights.