We’re looking for our WITS ’16 Global Ambassador, and you could be her!
We’re sure you’ve noticed photos of our gorgeous, jet-setting WITS ’15 Poster Girl Andrea (read more about her wanderful life here) around the web. And if you were at the summit this past March, you probably met her in person (or at least helped us sing Happy Birthday to her at the Sunday plenary).
Well, now it’s your turn!
As the Global Ambassador, you will become the face of both WITS ’16 and globally-minded women around the world who love travel. If you’re passionate, engaged, and curious – this is for you!
Responsibilities of the WITS ’16 Global Ambassador
The winner will be asked to:
• Send us photos! We’ll need 5 to 10 hi-res photos of you traveling.
• Be a WITS evangelist! Help us promote WITS on your social media and blog or website.
• Write a short piece for the WITS blog about what being the Global Ambassador means to you, and how travel has shaped your life.
Benefits of being the WITS ’16 Global Ambassador
We’re known for our swag and perks!
Here’s what’s in it for you:
• 1 (one) free ticket to WITS ’16, which will grant you access to all summit activities that a regular admission ticket would allow (please note that transportation and lodging are NOT included).
• 1 (one) free WITS ’16 t-shirt in the size of your choice.
• We’ll publish the aforementioned blog you’ll write on the witsummit.com blog and promote both that and you on our social media and in our email newsletters. We want people to know who you are!
• An exclusive invitation to a networking event with the WITS ’16 planning team, all WITS ’16 speakers, and high-level WITS ’16 sponsors.
• The joy of seeing your face on our website, social media, and other WITS ’16 promo materials!
• We’d also love to honor our WITS ’16 Global Ambassador at our Saturday night party on March 19th! We’ll work with you to figure out the best way to do this.
How to Win
Any female-identified travel-lover with 5-10 hi-res photos of herself traveling can apply!
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out the application. Deadline is Monday, July 20th, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. After this time, the WITS planning committee will review all applications and vote on our favorites. We’ll choose the 3-5 contestants with the highest scores, and then open a poll to the public. After one week of voting, the contestant with the most votes will be chosen as the WITS ’16 Global Ambassador!
• If you’re chosen as the winner, we’ll ask you to grant us full access to all of your submitted photos (this DOES NOT mean that these photos will not belong to you or that you cannot use them elsewhere).
• We are only able to consider contestants who have hi-res photos at 300 DPI/PNG or JPG/800+ pixels on longest edge, to ensure that the quality and size is high enough to print materials with.