Looking for a killer story for your publication or channel?
Our goal is to create an international sisterhood of women who can help one another navigate the world wherever they go. We are dreamers, doers, and changemakers — and we’re ready to give you a great story for your readers or listeners, whether we’re the center of attention or a reputable source for your stats.
Stories and Angles:
- Travel trends, especially women in travel
- The growth of the solo female travel market
- Millennials in travel
- The “digital nomad” movement
- Travel conferences and events
- Online influence and social media marketing; travel blogging
- Female entrepreneurs; women in startups
- Digital companies with virtual teams
- International organizations and management
Recent Media Coverage:
- Wanderful Helps The Growing Number of Female Travelers Find Their Way in the World – Chicago Inno
- Explore Now: Practical Tips for the Solo Female Traveler – Yahoo! Travel
- Travel for two: What to talk about before leaving town with a friend or partner – Chicago Tribune
- Seven essentials to safe, fun travel for the single woman – South China Morning Post
Need a Speaker?
Beth Santos is Founder and CEO of Wanderful and creator of the Women in Travel Summit. She is a Chicago Scholars 35 Under 35 Young Leader Making an Impact, a top 100 travel blogger named by the White House, and one of 50 influential people in Chicago tech to follow on Twitter by Chicago Inno. She holds a B.A. from Wellesley College and an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Beth is an energetic, engaging speaker who can bring to life any of the topics above for your organization, school or event. for more information or to customize a workshop or lecture for your audience.
Host a Workshop
Are you a company with employees who travel frequently, or a university sending young women into the world to study abroad?
Partner with Wanderful to host a workshop for your organization to empower your female community members with the tools to take on the globe.